Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm still here - and will be back REAL SOON!

In case you are wondering - no, I have not disappeared from the face of the earth. Only thing is, my time-availability + internet access have been rather sketchy over the past few days. This is because I m in the middle of moving apartments, and living a nomad's life right now. I should be done with all of that craziness by this weekend - but in the meantime, the list of things I want to share with y'all has been growing everyday.. Lots of interesting stories to tell!

Here's what's cooking:
- my 18 mile run this past wknd and some "unusual" struggles
- October - the "monster month"
- the "relay" - a 200 mile, 12 person team run that I'll be doing Oct 14-15
- What do runners think about when they are running? (I will build off of a question asked by Parul in a comment to a previous posting)

... and much more. So be sure to check back this weekend.

No comments: